Saturday 22 May 2021

Brand Ambassador for fish.


 Brand Ambassador for FISH.

For fish ... brand ambassador!


Shakuntala Haraksingh , a woman of Indian descent and World Foods winner, is known as a fishmonger. 'There is no fish in countries like India. Surrounded by the sea, plenty of reservoirs. These springs


Should be put to good use. Governments are spending billions upon billions on multi-vitamin tablets. If that amount is used for fish farming, employment will be available and hunger will be a problem. It can also get rid of nutritional deficiencies. Micronutrients in fish, fatty acids are very good for health 'says Shakuntala. ‘When I was little I became an avid fan of that taste with my grandmother’s cooked fish. Osari our uncle got the University Gold Medal. Journalists also interviewed my grandmother. ‘I used to fish daily for my baby when he was little. With this, the intelligence has increased a lot, 'we said proudly to them. Grandma's words are literally true. The brain is active when you eat nutritious food, 'he recalled his childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EENADU | TELANGANA | 04-05-2023